Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tycco is back!

So turns out Fiona is getting a little too wild for Room 2. I will try with all my might to find a picture of Fiona for you, and then you will laugh as hard as I am while I write that. She's been in Room 2 a long time and getting "a little too comfortable". So they moved her over to room 6 I think which left a slot open on M-W-F for Tycco to come back! The best part is that Jack still gets lots of hugs from Fiona when we see her at swimming on Tuesdays.
If you have never been fortunate enough to watch pure toddler friendship, I tell you it is a beautiful thing. And by the way, Tycco has a new little baby sister, name still undecided, although Tycco's older brother, Rocco, is voting for Lucca. We'll see...all are healthy and happy.

from Daily Record Sept. 25, 2009:
Jack was extremely excited when he saw Tycco after nap! :) They went outside and sat down for reading time :) Jack also did time drawing with crayons and chalk when he was playing outside.

from Daily Record Sept. 28, 2009:
Jack enjoyed jumping in the nap room this morning with his friends Tycco and Soloman. He clapped as I say "Go-Go Jack Go-Go!" :)

No comments: