Monday, September 21, 2009

cleaning out the cellphone pics




I was talking to my boss at work today who has a nephew just about Jack's age. She was saying that her nephew walks around saying "what's that?" all the time and we laughed because Jack does too. Once again I am reminded that the growth in these first couple of years is astounding in all kids. As a parent you're shocked at the leaps they make each day. Honestly, I cannot keep up recording the new things Jack does each day. New words, new requests, new tricks.
Jack is very excited about people peeing in the potty. He is concerned when he hears babies crying. Emergency sirens make him stop what he's doing and say "What's THAT?!" He points to everyone around him on the bus and says "Who's that?" He knows that he's not supposed to go in the road because that's where the cars go "vroom!" and he needs to stay in his seat on the bus because the bus jerks back and forth and he could fall down (although he still wants to stand up anyway). He says "sing" and "train" and is fascinated by large moving vehicles. He likes to put my tea bag in my tea cup for me in the morning.
Anyway, I'm cleaning out my cellphone pics because our contract is up in November and the #1 key on my phone is starting to give out so there's a good chance I'll be getting a new phone. I don't want to wait to upload all the pictures then, so I'm doing it as I walk around during the day.
These first three are from waiting for the train. Jack carried his backpack with him the entire day except for a little while when we played on the playground.

No comments: