Monday, September 1, 2008

Growing up

So we were only back for two days when Jack started daycare at San Francisco State University. He'll be going three days per week. Wednesday I dropped him off and had to leave him crying while Nahid, his amazing teacher, tried to get him down for his nap.
I cried like a baby.
Apparently Jack had a rough morning, he wouldn't eat and wouldn't sleep. I had planned to stop in on my lunch break, but Nahid called and asked me to come in around 11:00. I hung out for a while and apparently had a fun time playing with toys in the afternoon.
Sean dropped Jack off on Friday morning and I cried like a baby but Jack had a good time in spite of not getting enough sleep.

1 comment:

Rock Mama said...

Oh, sister, you are going to be SO set when he starts kindergarten. All of your most difficult tears are coming out already. Good for you (and Jackaboo).