Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jack is back!

Hi Everybody
Well, I thought my entire schedule was going to empty once that thesis exhibition went up but well, it hasn't. I'm currently scheduled to do seven tours of the exhibit, I've begun a series of about twelve interviews for an independent study I'm doing and my boss and I were approved to take the next step towards an art grant.
Nonetheless! I am determined to bring you all up to speed on the exciting and ever-changing life of Jack. I've got about 100 daily reports from daycare, and pictures from over the winter, so in addition to letting you know what Jack sings in the car these days, (Garbage...garbage truck...TRASH!) I'll also be rewinding through the last couple months.
I took this picture of Jack at the playground this morning. We rode over to the playground behind the DeYoung museum, then went over to the Academy of Sciences for a little interlude with the starfish and some time playing in the Explorers Cove.

Yesterday's Daily Record (February 10, 2010):
Jack crawled back and forth through the tunnel outside today. After he told me "I don't fit." he decided to climb on top. He said "riding the engine! All aboard!" He made train sounds & pretended to drive the train.

No comments: