Wednesday, February 18, 2009

no wonder he's been having such a hard tim

In addition to the fact that Jack has been sick, he's got a molar about halfway in-I spotted it this morning when he was laughing. The molars are supposed to be tough.
Jack also drew a picture in school today without eating any crayons (yesterday I tried at home, but the peach crayon is his favorite). I'm certain it's because he's drawing with other kids who are just slightly older than him at the same table, and they don't eat their crayons. I always notice that on the way home from daycare Jack is more concentrated, and I dare to say "grown up" about his actions. Today on the bus he took my necklace watch off of me, and then put it around his neck and then with diligence and focus he put it on his neck, took it off, wrapped the chain around his shoulders, touched it, took it off and so on. He did the same thing with one of his toys yesterday-draped it around his shoulders and let the blocky part of it drag on the ground while he walked around the house. It's really fascinating to watch.

Intake notes:

2/13/2009
Jack had a fever 101.3 or more at 11:15
(this was the day I had to bring him home early)

2/16/2009
Jack was singing five little monkeys today as well as head, shoulders, knees and toes with Adriana.

2/18/2009
Jack had the giggles all day today! He thought everything was hilarious!
( I think he was pretty goofy from being tired)

No comments: