Thursday, January 1, 2009

There is nothing in the world like hearing your baby laugh





The other day was busy at the playground since it's Holiday break and all. I tried to find a spot where Jack could play and not be tromped by bigger kids. I brought him over to these stairs and he started climbing up them. "Well, that's cool," I thought, "he's never done that before"
When he got to the top of the steps he just laid down on his stomach and went down the slide completely on his own. It was a hoot. He laughed and laughed and then tried to crawl back up the slide to do it again, laughing the whole time.
I showed him how to go back to the steps and climb up and he must have climbed the stairs and gone down the slide 20 times that day. Eventually when we left he cried and held out his hands to go back to the slide. It was awesome. I shot a short video which I will try to post or link to Youtube when I get a chance. 

No comments: